| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orlando, Fl in September is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp. Some 152.7mm (6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Orlando, Fl September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Orlando, Fl, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Orlando, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) NW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 231 kms (143.6 miles) N
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 365.4 kms (227 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 389 kms (241.7 miles) WNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) SW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) WSW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SSW