| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orlando, Fl in May is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Orlando, Fl May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Orlando, Fl, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Orlando, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) NW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 231 kms (143.6 miles) N
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 365.4 kms (227 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 389 kms (241.7 miles) WNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) SW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) WSW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SSW