| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Orlando, Fl in August is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy. Around 172.2mm (6.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Orlando, Fl August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Orlando, Fl, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Orlando, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) NW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 231 kms (143.6 miles) N
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 365.4 kms (227 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) NNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 389 kms (241.7 miles) WNW
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 91.7 kms (57 miles) NW
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) SW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 130 kms (80.8 miles) WSW
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) SSW
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 196.3 kms (122 miles) SSW